It has been so hot lately!! Don't get me wrong, I love the summer, but it just seems to be hot-hot-hot. Because I work at home sans A/C I usually feel like I am the owner of a Turkish Bath House moreso than an Esthetician. I am really looking forward to some nice cool days and having the option of walking the dogs after 8:00 A.M. if I so desire I have found that when I'm really feeling the heat I like to think about cooler days and the Eskimo lifestyle.
I found this picture while perusing our CD's and it made me smile..........though when this storm hit I was anything but smiles. Tim was working in SanAntonio at the time and was due to fly home the next day, I in the spirit of solitude hadn't been the the store in a couple of weeks and knew that I had the potential to be hungry and alone for a few days, not to mention alone with 2 plump pooches.
Long story short I braved an adventure to Safeway and Tim had an invigorating 3 hour drive down from DIA. I still can't remember what I ate that day.....



No comments:
Post a Comment