Sunday, December 30, 2007

9 Weeks

Tim splitting wood
(he has been working so hard)

I don't have a picture yet, I have lost about 13 pounds so the most visual I could give is the saggy front of my jeans! Things have been going alright, aside from the fairly severe morning sickness. But, boy can I sleep now!! I have had trouble sleeping most of my life and that, friends, is a thing of the past. I would say that the dogs and Tim are coping quite well. They just put up with the running to the sink or toilet nearest me and keep on smiling(or wagging as it were)

Tim has been amazing, he is now the house wife and the shopper and the errand runner and he takes it all in stride. My heart goes out to any woman who has been sick with a pregnancy without the support of a good husband. So far I have continued to work and hope and pray that it will continue. Please keep us in your prayers. Especially Tim who I will likely exhaust in the next few weeks!!

No comments: