Sunday, February 17, 2008

There's a Man in the Covers!!

Mount PillowTop
Poor Tim, all he wants to do is rest on the weekends. But guess what?!?! I am feeling MUCH better!!! Uh-Oh, I feel good enough to harass poor innocent sleeping husbands!!!(Just mine, not yours) TEE-HEE!! Did most of you know that I am usually pretty full of it? I know you did, Mom, but I try to keep the sass to a minimum in public and at family functions(with the in-laws), looking at that in type makes me realize it's a total lie. Anyway, since I have been so sick and busy with losing 22 pounds while cultivating human life, the wind was out of my sails a bit, but I'm bouncing back.......and Tim and the dogs are paying for it. This fine morning I was doing some "Bedding Sculptures" using Tim as my medium. Please let me know what you think of my new pieces. I call the above photo "Mr.Sandman"
I hate the name I gave the top picture, someone rename it for me. I offer you thanks, no fame, no glory. The knowledge of rescuing that photo from corny name doom should suffice.
Thank-you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Very cute Tim! In the second one you look like you're a wannabe Arabian. I miss you cousin:(, but I'm sure glad your wife is so great at staying in touch. You hit the jackpot with her! I'm telling you, we need to meet in Denver some time for dinner, maybe a play too if you're up for that sort of thing. Let us know if you're game and we'll cook it up for us!
Love, Sarah