Congratulations to you and Tim! Looks like you did it right and won the baby lottery. She is beautiful! I can't believe you are back in your jeans already. Must be all that healthy eating you did once you quit throwing up!
I am a child of God, saved by Christ.
I have an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son.
My life is abundantly Blessed.
I give all the Glory for these things to God!
4 comments:
So cute!! You and baby Violet!!
Congratulations to you and Tim! Looks like you did it right and won the baby lottery. She is beautiful! I can't believe you are back in your jeans already. Must be all that healthy eating you did once you quit throwing up!
Susan Gilliland
Loven the pics guys. You look great Maryann. Of course Violet is still a little cutie.
Love,
Amber
She is absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to see her and hold her. And you look fabulous, as always.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment