Such a pretty baby guys. She really is stunning. I can't wait to hold her some more. There's something so peaceful about a sleeping baby. Take care and rest often. Love ya! Amber
She's just beatiful guys! What a treat it was to hold her and kiss her little head. Welcome to the mommy and daddy club, it really is the best club in town! Let us know how we can be praying for you, we know how hard the first few months can be. Know that we're here for you. Love, Sarah
She has the coolest birthday! 08/08/08 She is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her! Babies just love to crash plans! Maryann--when you feel up to it, we will pick up our missed lunch date! Or I can just bring it to you!
I am a child of God, saved by Christ.
I have an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son.
My life is abundantly Blessed.
I give all the Glory for these things to God!
5 comments:
Welcome little one... so precious!!
Such a pretty baby guys. She really is stunning. I can't wait to hold her some more. There's something so peaceful about a sleeping baby.
Take care and rest often.
Love ya!
Amber
She's just beatiful guys! What a treat it was to hold her and kiss her little head. Welcome to the mommy and daddy club, it really is the best club in town! Let us know how we can be praying for you, we know how hard the first few months can be. Know that we're here for you.
Love, Sarah
Congrats from Tim's family in Iowa!!
She has the coolest birthday! 08/08/08 She is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her! Babies just love to crash plans! Maryann--when you feel up to it, we will pick up our missed lunch date! Or I can just bring it to you!
Post a Comment