
"Good morning, Violet. It's Monday again. What do you think about Monday?"

"I'm sorry, Momma, I was chewing my hands. What is this Monday thing you speak of?"
"Well, Noodle, the work week has begun, Daddy just left and we need to get ready for Momma's clients to come all week."

"You have told me some wild stories, but this one takes the cake, Momma. Today seems just like every other day to me, now can you put my clothes on please?"
"I'm telling you Baby Girl, no one likes Monday, it is the most dreaded day of the week!"

"Momma is funny, I think I might like Monday! I also think I might like some clothes already. Once I'm dressed I get to go see those crazy dogs and listen to them eat."

"Yes, I do like Monday! And I'm finally dressed.....let's get this show on the road."
This face changes my mind. Monday doesn't seem so bad now.
3 comments:
I can't wait for those smiles from Sawyer! It was so fun hangin with you guys this weekend, I hope we didn't overstay our welcome. I wish we lived down the street from each other. Can you believe we forgot to take a single picture of the babies together!!! Makes me ill really.
Love, Sarah
Friend....This is the funnest thing that i have ever read. Tell your BeAuTiFuL little one that she has the most amazing mommy ever!!!Love you and miss you lots!
Tanya
So cute Maryann. I loved the dialogue. I do wonder what they are thinking sometime while we chatter away. Anyway, the time does fly. It makes me all sentimental sometimes, and other times I just marvel at all they are doing and how much they continue to light up my life. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Amber
Post a Comment