
"Good morning, Giraffe. I'm so glad to see you. I gotta tell you about my night!"

"At 10:00 Momma tried to put me down to sleep, but I was ready to party, so I yelled alot, like this.......AAAHHH!!"

"And do you know she came in and patted my back a bunch and told me it was time to sleep? I was like, 'Hey, let's hang out!'"

"And then she rocked me some and put me back down and I was all like, 'You don't want a piece of this Momma!' But then I fell asleep."
"I guess you can't win 'em all."

"I'm so glad I have you to tell my stories to, I just feel like they don't quite understand what I'm trying to say."
3 comments:
I love your interpretation of this! In the chaos of the weekend, I completely forgot to send Amber back with the clothes and book, I'm sorry! But thanks for the stuff you sent, I appreciate it! I'll BE SURE to send the stuff with my mom Halloween weekend. Are you doing a special costume/face for Tim again? Emma's going to be Dorothy, Chloe Snow White, and Sawyer is just wearing a cute Halloween onsie.
Too Cute!! I think she makes faces just like us!!
I love Miss violet's tall tale:):) You need to somehow preserve all of these so she can see them someday! The profile pic of her watching Daddy play the piano, looks a LOT like Tim at that age. But then she makes her funny faces, and I see her mommy right away!!
Post a Comment