
Lunch is a production at our house. Violet loves to eat, sing, babble, toss toys, bowls and spoons around, and nearly drown herself with her
sippy cup at every meal.
It can be downright exhausting for her.
Just the other day she was having quite the day in her highchair, and started to get dozy.
Unfortunately for her, she is also a spectacular ham. I'm not really sure if she knows she is having her picture taken, or if the sight of my big black clicking and flashing machine thrills her, but when ever I get it out she is all smiles and squeals of utter glee. Which does in fact, make it very hard for me to get a shot of her falling asleep in her highchair.
She started to nod off, and then she spotted me and the Nikon out of the corner of her eye.
So I set it in my lap, out of sight.

Then she nodded again, and when the flash clicked up she roused herself.

Then I let her get a little more to sleep, and quickly lifted the camera to my face, and got this one.

Then she wanted to play "
SuperModelBaby"
I amuse her by saying things like, "Let your natural aura fill the room. Give me your best "Blue Steel" rendition."
And you will only understand that reference if you've seen Zoolander.
I love Ben Stiller.

Then she started to fade again......
But after this shot, it was time to get hammy.

Then she wanted to play with me.....or maybe she just wanted my camera.

It was just the camera.
Ever been up close and personal with dried baby food?
3 comments:
love, love, love these! She's getting so big!
Too cute. I love it. I frequently fall asleep while I'm eating. Tommy doesn't usually pull out the camera though. Maybe he should.
Violet,
I just want you to know when you turn 18 I will be setting you up with one of my 2 sons. They are both very funny and have tons of brain power! One of them is tall and quite thin and the other is a little on the plump side but full of laughs!! We will be in touch in the future!
Your future Mother-in-law,
Windy Fick
Post a Comment