Friday, March 13, 2009

On the Mend

This is what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks.
I went to the hospital(willingly) to have 2 surgical procedures done(neither one elective).
I will spare you the details, but I had to have 2 hernias repaired and another repair related to childbirth.
I am on the mend now, and doing one of my first nearly full days on my own.
I am oddly excited, and that is likely because my good friend Yvonne is coming over to clean my house. She has a gift, I tell you.
Violet, on the other hand, has been having a blast.
My sister, The Auntie Kimmy, spent 3 days with us last week.
We have been Beyond Blessed with lots of help from many other people.
What with meals, errand runners, babysitters, and helpers in the cooking and cleaning department, we have had virtually no stress while I healed up a bit.
So, to those of you who helped out, you are too numerous to list here, but, Thank you so very much. We are so Blessed to know you all and share our lives with you.
Much love to you all.
Watch for upcoming foolishness.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm really nervous about all this, but I'm just trying to trust the Lord, that he'll provide the help I need.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Glad to hear you are healing well. I am also glad you had lots of help. Happy yesterday Aniversary. I hope you wore green so you didn't get pinched. That's the last thing a healing girl needs.