Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Activity....Always

This is Noodle playing in her room with her Daddy.
When he watches her while I work they always play up there. It is really a smart thing that they do this, since she is now liking to play in there on her own and I can get things done in the upper level without worrying about what she is into.
I also love that my husband thinks of these things for me because I spend nearly the entire day in the lower two levels of our house(where the kitchen, laundry room, and skin care room are)
and I would have likely stuck her up there one day when she was older and wondered why she didn't want to play in her room alone.
She has also blossomed into quite the social butterfly.
Whenever I get the car seat out she "power crawls" to it with excitement. If I leave it on the floor she will just get in it and squeal. She loves her outings so much, but she loves little boys the most. Tim is just sick about it. Every little boy she sees she tries to get their attention. She will use every trick she has in her little bag to achieve their admiration.
I'm sure there a great many of my friends and family who would directly accuse my genes of this behavior in my infant.
I would plead innocence.

But most of all she is Trouble.
My Mom used to sing a song to my younger brother Jeff:
Trouble in the Morning,
Trouble in the Evening,
Trouble all Afternoon.
Yes, I know about this.
That picture is Violet being told "no-no" for the ump-teenth time to not yank on the trash can.
She is so good now that she will get up on the slider, turn to the trash can, bang on it, and then turn back to the slider the second we say her name.
Trouble.
Cuteness.
I love every stinking second of it.
Every second, no joke.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

So sweet! Love all the pictures in your last post too. Can't wait to see you all again. Any chance you and violet will be up for a trip North any time soon?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NAUGHTY BABIES!!!!

Sassafrass, Salmon, S....etc

Anonymous said...

She looks like she's going for wild ride on the chair. Dad's are good for that.