Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Love TV

I once told my husband we would eat Spam at every meal before I would shut off my cable TV.
I have DVR, and I have lost countless hours of my life to reality programming.
Though I most certainly watch far less TV than I used to, it's the first thing I do if I have some time to myself.
I just want you to know this before I tell you that this is the exact same face I make when I take hold of the remote.
Almost maniacal ain't it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would give anything for some reality tv....she is getting soooo big!

Tanya

Unknown said...

Welcome to your own reality TV............Violet!!! Enjoy her while she's young, before you know it she'll be graduation high school and getting married and having a family of her own. Time flys by sooooo fast!!

Adam said...

Spam everyday isn't such a bad thing ya know. Give it a whirl with some Tabasco sauce and you're all set...I'm going to start Violet on this routine early.