Here is a delicious little morsel for you to chew on this Fourth of July weekend.
First of all, forgive me for my commentary. I was eating dinner while filming this....nuff said.
Also, have a glorious, safe, and Blessed 4th.
I am always so grateful to live in this nation everyday, but especially on this day. I always stop to think of all the many men and women who have given their lives so that we can live, multiply and prosper in freedom. I remind myself that freedom never was and still is not free. It was purchased at a very high price, and it is still being paid for.
God Bless all of you have helped pay for our freedom, those who still do, and especially those left to grieve the ones who paid the highest price.
Heavy words. Maybe just watch the video again.
That wee one is enjoying her freedom!!



8 comments:
Train 'em early:):)
so sweet! I love seeing that dress on a live little girl again too:).
Oh my gosh cute. Pretty soon you can have her doing everything and you won't even have to lift a finger. Isn't it great?
what a good little helper! is she for hire?
~ S
I think i need to call child protective services on you!!!They have laws for kids that young working!!!
My house next! :)
I love that slurrrping happening in the background! Did Violet have to clean your face when she got done with her chair? L
How freakin cute is she!!!
Tanya
Post a Comment