Now that I spend my days wrangling a toddler, cleaning up after a toddler and feeding a toddler so she can stay healthy and busy and make more messes, that leaves little time to work like I used to. I have been on a mission to really tighten the financial belt around here and needed a little guidance, so I started going here.Shellie, who runs the blog, is a SAHM of three little girls and knows a thing or two about stretching the dollar.
Plus, with a name like Frugal is the New Sexy, how can any of us go wrong. Cuz tan and slender are out of the running for me these days in the sexy column. Hey, I'll take what I can get.
Check her place out, she is also doing giveaways, as well as daily nuggets of bargain hunting, recipes and other handy household tips!
I am just holding out hope that she'll find a way for me to access bargain weight loss online!



No comments:
Post a Comment