
"I love beads, Twizzlers and Sesame Street! This is the best day of my life!!!"

"Seriously, when can we stop hamming it up, and chow down!?!?"

"My Momma said I'm sitting on Kimmy. I thought she was in Phoenix, and human...My Momma has issues."

"Round and round goes the train, everyday it's just the same."

"Oh boy, time for train ride number two!! Let's run, but catch me if I wipe out please, but hurry up about it."

"THE PUBLIC IS TERRIFYING!"

"I love you Mimi, now give me your earrings, and sneak me some chocolate, and let me rule the universe. Is that too much to ask for at Christmas?"

"Won't you be so glad when we are no longer the "it" couple in this family? Yeah, me too!"
"I'm sick of posing for cheesy pictures, it is so 1987."

"I'm going to marry this person someday."
I guess now is a good time to tell you John and Amber got engaged over the weekend!
"It" couple number 2!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go charge the battery on my camera.
5 comments:
Great photos! And aren't you excited that our evil plan worked? Yeah for John and Amber!
I hadn't heard yet, SO exciting! Can't wait to see her ring and hear the story and be obsessed about the wedding of the new "it" couple! Love you Maryann:).
wow! That's so exciting about your brother! congratulations! Love all the new pics, Violet is adorable!!! Can't wait to see her!
love,
Katie
What I am out? What about the wedding?!?
3 engaged 1 down. Guess Who?
Post a Comment