Because I haven't taken a new picture in weeks, and because I just now decided to charge the battery that has been dead for weeks on my camera, and because I love to see old pictures of my now huge child, this is what I'm posting these days. She was so cute when her cheeks were so chubby.
It has been pretty rough around here lately.
This morning I was at the ER having IV fluids and medication to try and stop the vomiting that seems to accompany pregnancy for me.
We are pretty wore out, but we are chugging along.
And though I know that all of you are already doing so, I want to ask again....
Please keep us in your prayers.
We are finding it (understandably) difficult to navigate life with a very sick Momma, a busy toddler and a husband who is getting worn down.
Pray for strength for both of us, especially Tim, who all this falls down on. And for me and the new baby, that we can reach an agreement that involves both of us thriving. And for little VeeVee, who is doing alright, but is growing weary of seeing me lay around.
We know that this situation is temporary, but gosh darn it, is it trying.
Thanks for all your well wishes that have been coming in, and we hope you and yours are all doing well!!



4 comments:
oh so sorry Maryann! If I lived closer, I'd be all over helping you out. Violet could come over and hang with Sawyer every morning and I'd certainly be bringing meals and cleaning for you. Don't hesitate to ask for help my dear! Love you! Have you tried the Seabands? Just something to add to the pile that might help.
Oh, you poor thing! There were horrible days in my 2nd pregnancy when I was so thankful for my husband - he was the only person holding the family together :) And still is now that I'm postpartum and exhausted and emotional and hormonal - poor guy! I hope you get to feeling normal and wonderful again. We will be praying for your whole family! Hang in there!!
Hey girl! So the medication buffet decided to stop working for you? You poor thang. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. At least in the next few weeks before life becomes crazy around here. And as always, I will keep you in my prayers. Hang in there!
Hang in there Maryann. If you need anything at all, you call us, and we'll take care of you guys. We're praying for you guys every day! If you need me to do some yardwork, Hunter is really good at that! HAAA!! :)
Post a Comment