Monday, April 12, 2010

Sisters N Showers

Me and my sisters.
I love them.
This is us at Kimmy's Bridal Shower. Kimmy had a great time, as did we all.
In case you don't know these faces yet, Kimmy is on left(looking radiant as ever), Amber is next to her(she will wed my brother John on October 9th), and between Amber and myself is Tammy. She is my brother Jeff's wife. They are like the Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell couple in our family.

Violet liked getting dressed up for the party. And by that I mean, she likes to be the center of attention.
But mostly she liked to sample all the grub.

Baby like-y yum yums.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

what beautiful sisters you are!

Auntie Kimmy said...

Sister! So glad to see your face in the blogger. I had a great party, thanks. Violet is my little star! Joyce took great shots1!