My moods are unpredictable I tell ya.
We had a great day. Brunch at my Sister's, I watched Tim do yard work while I got a sunburn in my new chaise lounge and then I felt well enough to go to Fargo's Pizza for a Mother's Day dinner with Tim and Violet. I ate 2 pieces of pizza AND a salad. That, by the way, is a big deal here lately. Tim and Violet had fun too.
That's all for now.
Thanks for the prayers, I am sure they are working!!!



5 comments:
Glad to hear you were well enough for a mothers day meal. I love the flowering tree. My crabapple is covered in hot pink flowers right now too and I can't stop looking at it.
what lens and settings did you shoot that with? Sounds like you had a relaxing day, all that mother's day should be:).
Beautiful little dainty flowers:) So glad you were able to enjoy Mother's Day, girl!! We'll forgive you just this once, for not including a pic of little Miss Violet:)
Sarah~
It was my 200mm lens and the "tiny flower" setting on the camera. I'm a real knowledgable photographer I tell ya. That most likely tells you nothing....sorry....M.
glad to hear you could eat something! Hopefully each week will get better. Lovely photo!
Post a Comment