First let me say this: I have no cute posed shots of the couple from the night before the wedding. My sister is going to look at this picture and bemoan my choice to put it up. But I think they are cute. They always look like this in my opinion. Just not always with the sash and cookie.
And I can't very well start a post about their day without a picture of them, now can I?
The "rehearsal dinner" was actually just a casual BBQ at the happy couples house. We really didn't have anything to rehearse, as it was a small, casual, outdoor wedding. And Josh and Kimmy are the least uptight people about weddings.
It true. Joke as I might, my sister was never even close to being a bridezilla.
In truth, I was much worse. Hormones I think are to blame.
It would prove to be a good choice......
We all chatted while we ate, drank, and made merry.
In case you are interested, this is me grilling Josh's sister, Rachel, about the Jersey Shore. They live in Jersey, and I just had to clarify a few things after Tim and I watched the show on MTV.
Trash TV is my downfall people.

Here we are!!
And here we are!!
In case you are interested, this is me grilling Josh's sister, Rachel, about the Jersey Shore. They live in Jersey, and I just had to clarify a few things after Tim and I watched the show on MTV.
Trash TV is my downfall people.
Here we are!!
Soon we will be turning our full attention to their nuptials, which are about 8 weeks away.

Jeff and Tammy had a sword fight. This is both normal and expected of our family. And we knew we shouldn't worry about Josh's family's feeling on this since I'm fairly certain his mom, Joyce, got these out. Josh's family is awesome.
Jeff and Tammy had a sword fight. This is both normal and expected of our family. And we knew we shouldn't worry about Josh's family's feeling on this since I'm fairly certain his mom, Joyce, got these out. Josh's family is awesome.
They were just as awesome.
And that's her in the background.
It was a very productive evening in my opinion.
Especially since I now have a deeper understanding of the Jersey Shore.



No comments:
Post a Comment