Oh man. You really do have edible children. On that note I have to tell my dream I had the other night. I was visiting you and Peter had a poopy diaper that you needed to change. So you took him outside, undressed him and them sprayed him down with a hose. In my dream I made no judgements. ; )
I am a child of God, saved by Christ.
I have an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son.
My life is abundantly Blessed.
I give all the Glory for these things to God!
5 comments:
Love the new pics! They are too cute! :)
Oh, they are so precious. Enjoy each and every moment you have with them, they grow up way too soon!!!
Oh man. You really do have edible children. On that note I have to tell my dream I had the other night. I was visiting you and Peter had a poopy diaper that you needed to change. So you took him outside, undressed him and them sprayed him down with a hose. In my dream I made no judgements. ; )
BEAUTIFUL!
Um, Christmas pics please!! I'm craving some more eye candy from your house:)
Post a Comment