Friday, July 20, 2007

The Money Shot


Thursday I came home from the salon to eat some lunch and feed Quigley. We were doing the "business as usual" and I noticed that Pisty was laying in her bed, which was strange considering that she is usually very excited when I come home(even though it's Tim who really butters her biscuit!) So, I looked at her and saw that she had white stuff on her head, which right now is commonplace since the lower level bathroom is being remodeled. I figured she got into some drywall mud or whatnot and went over to wipe it off, and there it was, bird poo, right on her head.......that helped to explain the indignent look in her face!! I am always so tickled at how much their little poochy faces can be so telling to what they are feeling, and even more delightful to catch it on the camera!! If only she could play the lottery!!

No comments: