I had a great time with about 11 guests and my Mother-in-Law, Pam, went to alot of great effort on our account.
There was of course snacks and a cute cake......and presents!!
I got so many wonderful things for baby and was so touched that everyone was there, I might have even been a little misty eyed on the drive home...
The table was a duck pond.....is it not the cutest thing?!?!?!
Tim's cousin Sarah came all the way down from Ft. Collins with her 2 daughters in tow, as well as her son, Sawyer, who is in this picture with us. She is due about 6 weeks after me, but we see here how differently 2 people can carry. We thoroughly enjoyed the snacks and cake, then we raided my Father-in-Law's Tums. It was a great bonding experience.
It was a great Blessing and I'm so thankful to all the amazing ladies that were there.



1 comment:
I agree, it was a great time! Love the picture, you'll have to email all the ones you got of us to me some time so I can have them in the origonal size. Can't wait to meet our little babes!
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment