Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cookie Monster and Tossing Cookies

My Dad, A.K.A. Grampy/Shirt, braved Black Friday crowds at 6:00 A.M. to get one of these tickle Cookie Monsters for Violet. There was also an Ernie who was very colorful but he fell victim to the "snag and run" sprees common to Black Friday. Not that Violet minds, she loves her Cookie Monster, so much so that it evokes a very outward display from her belly.

Enjoy.

And don't forget to pause the music up top to hear this video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tommy's mom has the talking elmo at her house. He even says "uh oh I fell down" when he falls. Kind of creepy. I think I like cookie monster better. Very cute.
Love,
Amber
p.s. was that milk dribbling out of Violets mouth at the end of the video? She is so thoughtful giving cookie monster milk for his cookies.