Thursday, December 4, 2008

Elf on the Loose

Warn your children! One of Santa's helpers has escaped the North Pole and is out spying for naughty little children. They sent her since she is an expert on being naughty.
She is also reporting on any adults that are out of line as well. She already put me on the list. Twice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you send her over to my house? I think I need some scare tactics for Tayden to keep him in line for Santa. Hope you are feeling better. I'm having my MOPS group over tomorrow morning for a playdate if you want to join us. Anytime after nine. If not we will hopfully see you next week at MOPS.

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! I think you will have to have at least a dozen more children to get one that looks like you, lol. She looks sooooo much like her daddy when he was that age - scary!!!