This is my husband and his brother. Though they are both very tall, this bike also in fact quite small. It's my sister-in-laws 150cc Honda. So, I'm pretty sure that's what it is, but if I'm wrong perhaps said husband will leave the correct answer in the comments. *hint**wink*
I like this picture. Wanna know why?
It disturbs me just a little. Like watching Eddie Murphy do stand up, or seeing a 5 year old with a pacifier in their mouth. Things like this amuse me to no end, especially Eddie Murphy doing stand up. That dude is raunchy.
But enough about that. My husband and brother-in-law are always doing these silly things, and since it's the season of giving, I want you all to have a little present from me.
Whether this amuses you, disturbs you or makes you forever delete my blog from your favorites list is up to you. Just know I love you all and this gift is from my heart.
Happy Holidays. I hope you all get an Eddie Murphy - Raw DVD from Santa.




1 comment:
yep, a little disturbing, but also hilarious! Sort of like Eddie Murphy right!
Post a Comment