It blows out all the color in close shots, but without it Little Miss Wiggles is nothing but a blur.
So let's pretend this shot isn't devoid of color.......I can't do it. Let's move on.
Noodle is on solids now!! Fun, fun and she loves it. She flaps her arms and makes lots of sounds.
It's a slow process, this introducing of new foods, but could it be more fun to watch your baby get a thrill out of a spoon. I just get such a kick out of her covered in cereal!
So far we've only done rice and oatmeal, but this week we will add barley!
Why is it that this is the thrill of my week? Oh, I remember. I'm a stay at home Mom.



2 comments:
Go miss Violet! Ahead of the game in all areas, you big girl you! Can't wait to squeeze her this weekend! I'll give you a call when I get to the springs on Friday so we can cook something up.
Love, Sarah
I am so excited for her!!! I am glad she shares the same passion for food like Anderson does. Maybe you should play matchmaker again and hook the two little piggys up!
Post a Comment