This picture is the first example of every other picture of present opening for the Noodle.
Rip the bow off and stuff it in your mouth, that was the technique this year. It's true what everyone told me about the first few Christmases, all those great presents, and their favorite thing is the wrapping paper, bows and boxes. Now that the wrapping is gone and she has all her new toys out, do you want to know what her favorite thing is to do with them? She rolls them around until she finds the little white tags on them and plays with those.
Yep, it's all about the tag. All the things I got for her before she was born I took the time to cut the tags off, now I will never take the time to do that again since apparently that is the best part of a new toy.
We hope you all had a wonderful and Blessed Holiday Season!
More nonsense for the New Year upcoming!
And remember, Auntie Kimmy Loves You!!



2 comments:
Auntie Kimmy is cute in her red hat! Violet is cute all the time!!!
I haven't commented in awhile, sorry about that! Yep, the bows win the prize for a couple years. When they're about two, Christmas takes on a whole new excitement, it's so fun now with the girls! Hope you're settling in to the new year well. I always have a bit of the post holiday blues, but then I just have to shake it off and focus on our little routine and the next things coming up. Missing you cousin!
Sarah
Post a Comment