She smiles nice, rarely blinks and is sickeningly, disgustingly and almost unforgivably photogenic.
But we can delve deeper into my emotional and genetic wounds about where the facial bone structure went in our family.
Or you can go back and read this, and spare me having to open that wound.
Josh on the other hand, has trouble having his picture taken.
He can only seem to behave for so long and then this inevitably happens:
This photo is her verbally berating me for my actions.
It is awesome to be an older sister, and I intend to instill these very values in my own daughter once she has some siblings.
hehehe
Naturally after I got her dander up, I followed her into the kitchen to get more pictures.
She instantly was charmed by my good nature and charm and wit and loveliness and let me take more pictures.
Or perhaps Josh had made us a couple of delicious cocktails......I don't exactly recall.
But I digress.
Doesn't she have lovely features?
And would you like to know she has NEVER colored her hair. Not even a tiny highlight.....ever.
Shocking I say. I'm sure she is in some sort of wee percentage of the population these days.
I personally have no clue what my natural color would look like.
But I digress again.

She ended up getting sick of me.
So I did this:

Because I'm the big sister, that's why.
But I digress.
And would you like to know she has NEVER colored her hair. Not even a tiny highlight.....ever.
Shocking I say. I'm sure she is in some sort of wee percentage of the population these days.
I personally have no clue what my natural color would look like.
But I digress again.
She ended up getting sick of me.
So I did this:
Because I'm the big sister, that's why.
I like these sorts of candid shots. I like them because I also have an interest in body language.
I wonder if you can get a degree in body language studies?
I always have questions like:
What does it mean that my Dad is resting his hand, palm open on his knee?
What about the fact that Josh has one hand between his legs and one in front of his mouth?
And just when I start to marvel at my great desire as to the inner workings of the human being, Josh does this:
Notice that my Father is still totally unfazed by this.
He should become my number one candid shot subject.



1 comment:
I am very happy to know that someone in your family(soon to be) seems to have epileptic seizures in front of the camera (like me!) How is it that we can be completely normal until a lens points in our direction? Thankfully, I have NOT been the focus of any of your sessions with the camera. HHMMM... there might be something to this keeping too busy to see you. L
Post a Comment