Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Momma's Little Helper

I like to vacuum. Don't believe me? Read #57 in this post. It is also a good place to do a picture comparison of me and Violet. Yep, that little innocent baby is me. More shocking than the fact that I like to vacuum? You tell me.
Aside from genetics and looks, I think my love of cleaning has transferred as well.
Now that Violet is more mobile she feels it is her duty to assist me in all domestic chores. This usually ends up with all productivity ceasing so I can extract her from the situation so she does not get injured. Again. It really isn't a full day without at least 3 injuries.
But I'm pleased to report that at her latest well baby appointment, despite a split eyebrow and 3 facial contusions, the Dr. still let her go home with us.

But to get back to genetics...
I love to vacuum and Tim has a healthy obsession with lights. When these two genes unite they create this. My vacuum is safe no where. Especially when in use.




1 comment:

Auntie Kimmy said...

I need to borrow Violet on day... I like to have help cleaning!