
So this is a little late, but your 100th blog post is supposed to be your "100 Things About Me"
Technically this is my 108th post I think, but better a little late than never.
So here are 100 things about me, in no particular order, and if you couldn't give a rat's patootie to know so much about me, please, skip this and wait for more pictures of Noodle.
Thanks.
100. I would rather laugh than do anything else.
99. I believe a smile to a stranger could potentially change their day, if not their life.
98. I love to cook.
97. I also really love to eat.
96. I still get butterflies in my tummy when I know my husband is on his way home.
95. I love all animals.
94. I don't want very many in my house though.
93. I went to nail school to "kill time"
92. It became a very successful career for me.
91. I miss working in a busy salon.
90. I would never go back to it though.
89. I love my brothers and sister alot.
88. I think about them all the time and hope they are happy.
87. That is why I "pimped" my older brother out here on my blog.
86. I also set my younger brother up with my chiropractor. They are now engaged.
85. I never use my sister's name. I only call her "Sister"
84. I only use my husband's name when I am upset.
83. I rarely use any one's real name.
82. I love to give people nicknames.
81. I like my body better after pregnancy.
80. I think that makes me a crazy person.
79. I like light colored cars.
78. My car is silver.
77. I dislike red cars.
76. I love the red wall in my house.
75. I love people to a fault.
74. I like my Dad's advice the best.
73. However, it was my brothers advice I took when I started dating Tim.
72. I admire my Mom more than most people.
71. I admire her twice as much now that I'm a Mom.
70. I used to suck my thumb.
69. I used to chew my nails.
68. I still chew them when I'm really stressed.
67. I also tend to chew them when I drink.
66. My favorite beverage is water.
65. I wanted to be a vet when I was young.
64. I delivered baby sheep when I was 14.
63. I was in 4-H as a youngster.
62. I had sheep, pigs, rabbits and all kinds of fowl.
61. I love peacocks to this day.
60. I collect peacock things.
59. I keep a clean house, but am a clutter bug.
58. I dislike dusting.
57. I enjoy vacuuming.
56. I always wondered what it would be like to have a corporate job.
55. I could never work in health care.
54. I dislike heights.
53. I dislike the words, hate and afraid.
52. I'm sure hate and fear can affect your life greatly.
51. I feel the same way about guilt.
50. I love the sky.
49. I love fall the most.
48. I don't mind cloudy days.
47. I like to wrap gifts.
46. I like to wrap myself in a blanket.
45. I drive a 5 speed.
44. I think I'm mechanically inclined.
44. I think I'm mechanically inclined.
43. I have a hard time reading directions.
42. My favorite color is purple.
41. I love to wear gray.
40. I prefer stripes to any other pattern.
39. I like my handwriting.
38. I don't mind doing laundry.
37. I dislike ironing.
36. I don't like to fly.
35. Because of that, I do it anyway.
34. I love to have my back scratched.
33. I would climb a mountain for a massage right now.
33. I would climb a mountain for a massage right now.
32. I eat off of other peoples plates.
31. I love glitter.
30. Snot makes me gag.
29. I once peed my pants when a dog chased me. I was 8.
28. I love surprises.
27. I almost always ruin them for myself because I'm nosy.
26. I love to get presents. Not because of the getting, because of the thought behind it.
25. I am very impatient.
24. I move so fast all the time I hurt myself and break things.
23. If I had to choose a path to fame, I'd try to be a comedian.
22. I can't stand the feel of dried dirt on my hands.
21. Touching velvet gives me goosebumps.
20. I drool when I'm sleeping.
20. I drool when I'm sleeping.
19. Sometimes I drool when I'm awake.
18. If I won Powerball I'd spend most of it on other people.
17. But first I'd buy myself a ridiculously elaborate vehicle.
16. And paint it lilac.
15. Movie theaters and Wal-Mart make my eye twitch.
14. I don't know how to swim.
13. I type really slow.
12. I'm in love with my camera.
11. When I was little I was in love with Doogie Howser M.D.
10. I love to spend money.
9. I love to give presents.
8. I wish I knew how to grow a garden.
7. I wish I could play music well.
6. I am an insomniac.
5. I love coffee alot.
4. I gave up cigarettes and black eyeliner for my husband.
3. I love being a Mom 10 times more than I thought I would.
2. I love my life.
1. I believe that you can't get through this life without Jesus.



No comments:
Post a Comment