So, it would seem turkey and stuffing are in a dead heat with one another. I'm not surprised, they tend to be the cornerstone of every Thanksgiving meal, unless you ask my husband. He would tell you the corner stone of any Thanksgiving meal should be ham, turkey and beef tenderloin, in that order. Yes, I married a "meatatarian". Did you see that Wendy's commercial? No? You know not what I speak of? Well, it's funny. A man is eating a bacon double cheeseburger or something of that nature and tells the woman he's with, "Yeah, I'm a meatatarian. It's a lifestyle choice I'm committed to." I immediately thought about Tim.
But I have one question to put to you all out there.
If you voted for "other" what is it you voted for? Did I miss one of the staples you see on your table every year? Is it some ethnic dish that Aunt Martha always brought along?
Is it a Wendy's bacon double cheeseburger you were thinking of?
Tell me in the comments section. I must be allowed to peer into your minds. I'm nosy.
This weeks poll, Thanksgivings dessert menu. If other is your answer, please tell us what we're missing. Now go forth, vote on the poll and flourish.
And for heavens sake, if you bought a 27 pound turkey get it out of the freezer today.
Gobble Gobble.



No comments:
Post a Comment