"Honestly Momma, I don't know what the deal is with you and that black contraption."
"Can't we just play fun baby games so I can work on my muscles?"
"Whoa! What the heck are those?"
"Those are our dogs Baby Girl. Wanna do your work out now?"
"I'm not sure about them, Mom."
"Honestly, I'm not sure about them some times either Violet."
"Oh, that........that is also the dogs. You'll get used to it."
"Sorry about your tiny nostrils."



2 comments:
Look at that strong girl pushing herself up! She'll be rolling before you know it. Love the wide-eyed look, Sawyer does that too, especially when I make car sounds. A boy already I tell you.
Don't worry, the Christmas tunes are coming:). I just had to get to bed last night. Luckily, Sawyer actually slept good last night, from 10:30pm to 3:00am, horray! We'll see if it sticks. You should poke around the free blog backgrounds and spruce yours up some time. Let me know if you need help.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment