I claim they are dirty.......they really aren't. They are not even juicy to be totally honest. Please don't stop reading now.
When I do my "picture stories" I guess we might call them, I go through my catalogue of shots of the story I intend to share. Then I formulate the tale and arrange the pictures to keep some photographic continuity with the chronology of the written tale.
Too many fancy words......I mix the pictures up so I seem funny and/or intelligent. That sounds better, and more honest.
It is July and it is hot.
Though I must admit that I have a new idea about hot since I was 8 months pregnant in the summer. That was wretched-hot. This is just summer-hot.
One day last week whilst wilting in the house watching my toddler run around sticky skinned in her diaper I had an epiphany:
Why am I in this house!?!
The following in what ensued.
Just little tiny test splashes....and chewing, from me.
Followed by some more rigorous splashing....and savoring, from me.
Then it was an all out frenzy.
But who cares, I mean, look at that face!
Mine meanwhile, was covered in caramel and milk chocolate.
I think she looks a little sheepish. I too had this look on my face when I reached into my bag of Ghirardelli chocolate to find it completely empty.
It must have been a half full bag. Yep. Definitely a manufacturer error.



2 comments:
Too Funny Sister!
I'm laughing so hard Maryann! You are too funny. I love your picture stories. I wish you posted some of your chocolate frenzy. That's my request.
Post a Comment