So here is the deal. I love to blog, I love to share with you all and I love to feel like I have friends.Perhaps we can delve deeper into my emotional issues later. I would love to blog for you. I seem to blog about my daughter(obviously my first choice), my family and our goings on. But I want you to know some things about me.
I love to cook, and I think I'm pretty good at it. I love photography, I am sure I am mediocre at it. I was a "wild child". I have a great many stories about tearing around the country with girlfriends and rippin' it up before I met Tim and was domesticated.
My question to you, dear readers, is what would you like to come here and read about?
What would you like to see pictures of? Me in way too much eyeliner? Some shots of my latest culinary adventure? Some of my beautiful and/or more failed photos?
Tell me. I want you to have fun here.



4 comments:
I would love it all... I think eye liner photos would be great!! Josh would vote for more pictures of himself! No need to indulge.
I want to keep meeting you thru your blog and staying up-to-date on your family! I love reading about you guys - My mom-in-law has weekly conversations with Tim's dad, but I don't have any of my own. So this is how I stay up-to-date on your fam. I love it! Once our little guy is bigger we're hoping to plan a trip to CO to actually meet you and your little one! :) We miss the Webbs out there!
I love it all Maryann!! Everything you are already doing is just perfect - don't ever stop with the captions and picture stories:):)
So when can we expect birthday pics??
Post a Comment