Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear Sister

This is pathetically late but, Happy Birthday!
You turned 29 the day before Violet's 1st Birthday, and I was so busy I never even got you a card. I know you don't care, and that you were excited to have your birthday in such close proximity with your niece, but I am still ashamed.
This is my public declaration of that shame.
I managed to post Birthday wishes to our brother's on the exact day of their birthday's and really that is sort of silly since I don't think they even look at this blog...
So here is your belated wish, I know you had a great one.
And since I'm obnoxious, here is a picture of you I really like, though I'm sure you don't.
I like when you make that face.
Love, Sister

1 comment:

Sister said...

Happy Birthday to me!
Love you =)