She make friends everywhere she goes.
In every parking lot, aisle and checkout lane of every place we run our errands she has her peeps. She also has a special sixth sense for the essence of grandpeoples. She squeals and blows kisses, smiles and plays coy. It would be utterly shameful if it wasn't so adorable.
But here's the thing. I am always willing to share all her stats with her admirers, but more than half the time I get: "What color are her eyes?"
These pictures aren't quite right, but close.
Are they green? Hazel? Golden-ish-something-or-other?
I never know, and they change according to her wardrobe, lighting and stage of temper tantrum.
Help me. I want to give an answer based on popular opinion.
If you want to take a closer look for research purposes, click directly on the picture and it will pull up full size in a new window.



4 comments:
vampire gold! Just kidding! I would say mostly brown, but perhaps hazel is a better description, I'll have to gaze at them in person next time we see each other:).
Golden brown is my vote. Tommy's eyes are the same color. Love the photos by the way.
Let's see, eyes that change color!?! Just like Uncle Jeff and Auntie Kimmy. I think they are green. You need to run a test... light when she is happy and dark when she is angry.
There's a stone called "tiger's eye". That's my pick. They aren't dark enough to be chocolate, and there's even a little orange streaking through. Of course, we're all going to be gawking at her eyes the next time we see her:)
Post a Comment