Violet is teething.
She is cutting molars and she is not happy.
I give her Orajel rubs before naps and no matter how fast I am, she manages to get me with her two front teeth.
All I want for Christmas is to not have another run in with these particular two front teeth.
I am reluctant to use a Q-Tip since I know she'll just chew the cotton off and then I'll have to dig that out of her mouth.
Anyone?!?!?!
I'm still a novice Mom. And that picture was taken about ten minutes after she got me.
Please send help. Or plan to be over around 2:00 to do this task for me.



1 comment:
sounds a lttle ghetto but see if she will chew on a wet washcloth. when she goes to chew on you give her the washcloth.
always helped my boy
~salmon
Post a Comment