Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Doting is an Art Form

You four know who you are.
And you know what you do.
We just want to say thanks for doing it so well.
Violet approves.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a lucky little lady. I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures. Ok, when is Webb number two coming?

Aunt Melanie said...

Ah, the doting grandparents! They all look appropriately smitten:)

Anonymous said...

Yes...when is number two coming? I liked your description of the trip to the pharmacy and Violet telling you her hat fell to the floor...the elderly you meet when you are out and around love to see those little ones so happy and carefree.

Grandma Betty

Anonymous said...

Yes...when is number two coming? I liked your description of the trip to the pharmacy and Violet telling you her hat fell to the floor...the elderly you meet when you are out and around love to see those little ones so happy and carefree.

Grandma Betty