*collective shriek stemming from feelings of not being prepared*
Violet is her flower girl and this is her ensemble. She loves it.
She calls is "pretty wedding dress and hat and bow"
Also, it has yet to be altered and thus, is falling off.
Also, it has yet to be altered and thus, is falling off.
How sweet is she?!?!?!
I told her that was Violet's camera and that she couldn't touch Momma's camera.
She took it quite well. Good trade I guess.
Then I tricked her into putting Violet's camera in her basket to pose this shot.
I never knew you'd have to be so sneaky when you became a parent, but you do.
I kinda like it....is that a bad sign?



4 comments:
Too cute! Looks like she is ready to be delightful!!
Oh sooo sweet:):)
Too sweet. I love it and can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Oh no, it is a prereq of being a parent to be sneakier that your child! other wise you're in big trouble cuz you cant get anything past them (:
L
Post a Comment