I will be covering Josh and Kimmy's wedding in a series of posts, as soon as I get my act together over here at my house.
Also, could you all tell me that it is ok that I took belly pictures every 4 weeks with Violet, and at nearly 20 weeks with this baby I have yet to take any?!?!!?
I feel so bad about it, but hey, life is busy lately.
So to you, new little person, I love you just the same. I was just more bored with your sister. And that was the last time I would ever be bored.



1 comment:
it gets harder to remember that stuff with each one, don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe you can photo shop your pics of your Violet belly and claim they are this one;). Just kidding! Or maybe it's a boy and he will literally care less;).
Post a Comment