Well, as many of you know Tim is a "techie" to take care of us, but in his soul he is a musician. He has been abundantly blessed with a gift that I don't even think he truly sees. But for those of us who couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, we see as well as appreciate it.
About a year and a half ago I wanted to move my business home, and in order for that to happen Tim gave up his piano. I know that it was very hard for him, and I'm not sure he'll ever know how much it meant to me......
It was actually an e-mail I sent to a zillion people about this very instance that inspired me to just start blogging.
You see, I have always sensed how deeply Tim missed having a piano in the house, and when God provided a path for me to get him one, I glady ran down that path(it was more like skipping, I think!) So, here it is...Tim's birthday present, a little early, but exciting just the same.
I love you, Honey!



2 comments:
yeah, I'm your first comment! glad to see you've joined the blogging world. It is fun and easier to let people farther away know what you're up to. I'll enjoy reading yours! It looks great so far!
Excellent post Dear, although, I'm a bit biased! I smell something burning and I think it's LOVE!
Post a Comment