Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Who Is Your Hero?


I had the most amazing thing happen yesterday. Two very dear ladies in my life, who I have know for several years, came over yesterday and we all found out we share Faith.

I have this picture framed on my wall and one of them noticed it, and it opened up an avenue to share some thoughts with each other. I am always amazed at how you can know someone for some time and think a great deal of them and yet, not know that you share similar foundations. I guess that's why you are able to be good friens in the first place.

Well, as for me, I never really felt that I needed to "belong" in one church family. It is right for alot of people, and I would never want to undermine that, but I have always felt that for me, everyone is fair game. I believe that God would have the whole world be my church family, and I try to keep that in my mind at all times.

I like this particular picture of Jesus because in my heart this is how He feels. He is perfect, and straight from God to us, and I bet He smiles all the time. I just hope that sometimes He smiles because of me.

No comments: