Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Play Time For the People

Taking a break in the shade.
I know this is totally tacky and my Mom will be ashamed, but this was the one injury of the day. My jeans tore, which means my rear was in direct contact with the seat all day. We decided that I have earned some real riding pants.

Red-y to Rock on my Red Rider!!


We got the dirt bikes back together again. Bless my husband and his beautiful patience, he helped me work on my bike and then put his back together(with the help of the Fabulous Alan)

We were able to go up to Divide for our first ride of the season and break in the newly repaired bikes as well as our backsides. We had alot of fun, and no one got hurt, so it was definatly a great success!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP...I'm jealous and I think I need to find some dirt bikeS. Then I can show you how to crash like a pro. So sweet you guys had a blast and tore the sh!t up!!! YOU TWO ROCK!! When are we going camping!?!?! COME ON! =)