Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yoga....not for the faint of anything....

Tim-Yoga
Modified "Mountain" Pose
(which just means I'm in the mountains)

For those of you who listen to me babble on a regular basis, you are well aware of my growing love for yoga. I started about 6 months ago and it is SO GOOD. For me at least, and by golly I'm going to blog about it!!!! Tim has a friend who teaches a great class that I go to a few times a week(I'm always up to take a friend!)


Anyway, really this post is about how while Tim and I were riding we stopped to take a few quick pics up in the mountains. It is so beautiful up there this year and we wanted to do some fun shots. When we got home and put them on the computer I was like "Look at my great form!" Of course, no one cares but me, but I'm telling you, yoga will make you sore in places you never knew you had muscles. I have better posture and the waistband of my jeans is less and less like a device of suffering. I guess this post was about yoga after all.....
At some point when I accomplish a major Yoga feat like a head stand or something I'll post a real shot of me doing yoga.....right now it's alot of sweating and falling.

No comments: