For those of you who have been privy to Tim's exotic blend of humor, you will get a kick out of this. And those few who have not yet had this exquisite experience, you may worry about him, but I assure this is totally normal, as well as expected.
Tim appeared in the kitchen the other day attired as such and it always gets me a hefty case of the giggles. We dare not wonder where the inspiration comes from, we simply embrace it. I personally feel it is the artist within that inspires these "creations".
I think I will dub this one, Fernando....



2 comments:
Oh Tim! You hunky hunk you! I can only emagine the style of music you must be playing in that picture, wink, wink. Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon! Please do come up for Chloe's birthday if you can, we'd love to see you!
Sarah
Post a Comment