Much to our delight we are proud to announce that we are expecting a baby.
And don't worry, I am the one carrying it:)I am roughly 6 weeks along and feeling every "green at the gills" moment.
Of course we would have loved to have called everyone personally, but what can we say, this really is a quick way to keep everyone posted.
We should have more details after I get into the doctor, but according to the fantastic due date calculators on the internet I will be due around August 7th, which is my little sister Kimmy's birthday. She has already offered a name suggestion, Kimothy. Cute isn't it?
Tim is excited, but right now he is trying to get me on with the local police force bomb squad. I seem to have acquired super-human sense of smell. I can smell the different metals of my pots and pans when I cook with them. Not to mention every other thing that wafts into my vicinity, it's really not the best super power, especially because half the smells make me "urpy".
So please keep the 3 of us in your prayers, we'll post as soon as we know more.
And thanks to Tim for posing for a "belly shot" He's the only one showing right now.



4 comments:
A million congratulations you guys!!! We can't wait to share in this journey with you, and I hope you know we're here for you as "seasoned" parents, so don't hesitate to write or call. You'll be great parents!
Love, Sarah, Travis and the girls!
Congratulations!!! how fun! so many kids now will be at family gatherings! All the pregnancy stuff is still fresh in my mind so ask any questions you want.
we're so happy for you guys!
love,
Katie, Oresti and Luli
And from another veteran prego/mama,
yay for you! How exciting! I love the belly shot Tim. You are just glowing. Can't wait to meet the newest little laddy/lassy of the clan. I have books if you need some.
So happy for you!
Love, Amber and the boys
Post a Comment