Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Clean Up Nice

Who is this? Oh, wait it IS me. I didn't recognize myself. I look a little scared I think, but the point is that I have on make-up and my hair is done! Someone call CNN. When I opened my make-up bag and plugged in my flat iron, there was faint singing. I'm sure it was the celebratory cry of my long abandoned products. We had an exciting reunion.
And here is your 20 week tummy shot, complete with Gunner. We were having focus issues with the camera, but you get the gist of my form here....expansion.
How many of you ladies who have been pregnant have felt the freedom to wear horizontal stripes? I have embraced it whole-hearted. All my days when I saw a shirt, no matter how cute, that had horizontal stripes, I would flee in terror. Now I'm like, "Bring on the stripes!" Let's celebrate my expanding waistline, I tell you I may just stay pregnant all year.
Not really, I'm half way there people and I am ready to see this person in 20 more weeks....give or take, depending on Baby's plans.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, YOU GOT THE GLOW!!! "Let's celebrate my expanding waistline..." OKAY! Cut us is? Upsidedown shots??? Let's kick it.