He is thrilled to be at my house before 8:00 A.M. to tear out our Master Bath.
It seems silly to refer to such a tiny little room as "Master", but in all technicality, that is what this bathroom is.
So this is day one of construction.......tear out
(please feel free to run away and suck your thumb at the thought of household demolition, I did)
Fortunately for us Jeff is a real handy fella, and though I can't capture it in photos, Jeff sings constantly while he works. There was some discussion about American Idol tryouts, but I am just going to let him have that dream......or fantasy.
Good bye old tile, wish I could say I'm going to miss you.......
but I don't want to lie.
but I don't want to lie.
Did I mention that construction is rarely a pretty sight?
Stay tuned......



No comments:
Post a Comment