Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Sister......and Her Issue

You guys all remember Kimmy, right?
This is one of my favorite pictures of her. She is in a limo we rented for my brother, Jeff, the first birthday he had at home after celebrating 2 of them in Iraq.
What I really love the most about this picture is that I took it.
You see my sister has an issue. Any time she sees a camera she takes a self portrait with it.
This is her the other day.
She was over to hang out and she was visiting with Tim, and took advantage of a photo-op.
Any time I download pics to my computer there is a chance I will encounter a couple of these.
And they are always a surprise that makes me smile.
This is her wearing sunglasses, and guessing by the missing parts of her face, she may have been walking or drinking.....or both.........



Who knows what may have been happening here, but she has on lovely make-up which makes me think:
Holiday
Formal Affair
Etc.
I also have an extensive collection of these on film.


I won't pretend I'm innocent of such behaviors.........




But Kimmy might need an intervention.
I love you , Sister!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all... I have several issues, I am glad you are only highlighting one!! I am a ham, I take pictures of other things too!! Now if you will excuse me I have to return your birthday present.