Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Disclaimer

After I reviewed my latest posts I realized something. I feel like I've carried on a bit, almost with a neener-neener tone. I hope that it's just me, but in the event it comes off that way please know this:
I am sooo excited to get this done. I am feeling the "Baby Crunch Time" and this was super high on my list, right after a crib and diapers.
I also want to acknowledge that I am aware of the immense Blessing in my life to have a family that is employed almost solely through the flooring industry.
These many posts also serve a secondary purpose. Tim has been in Texas working, and this is a good way for him to catch up when he gets home today.
So that's my disclaimer/excuse for carrying on.
Love, Maryann

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, love the humble disclaimer, but when are we going to see more pictures!? I love seeing redecorating/remodeling projects, so no need to be humble with me! And I love to see the people I love spoiled, so brag away!
Love, Sarah

Katie and Oresti said...

hey Maryann, I think its time for more belly pictures!! Where is your cute bump? Wow, you're so close to 30 weeks, you're in the home stretch. I think I started really getting ready at about 36 weeks, which was good because Luli came at 38! But I think that's rare, I think the first child can be a little late or right on time. So don't worry, you have time.
See you (and hopefully a baby) in August!!
love,
Katie

Sarah said...

yes, more belly pictures please!