Monday, May 19, 2008

Why I Love My Husband: Volume 3


My husband is a planner.
And I love to brag on him, so there.

If you put him to a task, look out. And even more so if he puts himself to a task.

This very thing is going on here at our house right now. That picture is the schedule that he brought home of the things we need to accomplish each weekend leading up to baby's arrival.
I love his typed schedules. With them around I simply am not able to do my deeply ingrained ritual of procrastination.
Whenever something out of the ordinary is happening these typed schedules appear.
Much of the time they are accompanied by lists, especially when we are going camping or out of town.
I must give credit where credit is due, most of the tasks on this particular schedule are for Tim to do, but I try to help where I can, and I am always supportive and grateful.
Thus far we have been right on schedule and not only that, but he has managed to get in at least one extra task not on the list each weekend.
I tell you it pays to have a planner in the house, and even better when he's super good looking.

And for those of you wondering, yes, I call them shhheduols, just like the English.

No comments: